If you are self-employed, Contasimple covers all your billing, accounting and tax needs:
- Record book of issued invoices: List of invoices that you have issued or generated.
- Invoice record book received: List of invoices that your suppliers have issued or generated.
- Record of expenses: List of simplified invoices or expenses, which are not invoices and therefore can only be deducted as an expense.
- Investment property record book: List of invoices that your suppliers have issued to you, but only those that are depreciable assets.
Contasimple provides the self-employed with the process of calculating their quarterly and annual taxes. Among the taxes of the self-employed, we support:
- VAT: Quarterly model 303 and annual model 390.
- IRPF: Quarterly model 130 and annual model 100.
- Withholdings invoices received: Quarterly model 111 and annual model 190.
- Rentals whithholdings: Quarterly model 115 and annual model 180.
- Operations with third parties: Annual model 347.
- Intra-communitarian operations: 349 form.